12.20.2009

My Wishlist

Picked up the last couple of gifts this weekend. Officially finished! Yes!!!!
When I'm on a budget, which I am this holiday season, the things on my own holiday wishlist tend to reflect that. I just hate the thought of me getting someone an "affordable (to me)" gift and them getting me something 2 or even 3 times the cost...it's just the way I am. My sister is annoyed that I'm like that as she tends to go "all out" with her purchases but none-the-less here's what my wishlist looked like this year.


Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child


U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton


The Guinea Pig Diaries by A.J. Jacobs



A good high heat hair dryer



O.P.I. Lincoln Park After Dark



Anchor Hocking Oven Basics Set



A nice scarf



Ikea Ribba Frames


All affordable and things I genuinely would be grateful to receive....but you best believe if I wasn't job hunting and was gainfully employed my list would look slightly different ;)

Only slightly.

6 comments:

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

So jealous you're done! I planned to start today but the snow is making me rethink these plans!

BTW, i live in pretty scarfs at the office in the winter, helps you regulate the heat!

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Chapters is having 25% off until Dec 24th if you want to get books.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I was the same way this year. I made myself stick to a budget for each and every gift I bought so my wish list was small to non-existent. Good luck with the job hunting.

Maggie May said...

those frames are also on my wishlist, as well as the cookbook. Merry!

thatShortchick said...

that blowdryer sounds like I just may need to go pick one up for myself!

I was looking at your wishlist items in the sidebar and you have a recipe box listed but I can't seem to be directed to the link. It looks like something my mom may need and I would love to find out more about it, could you send me the link/info? [thatshortchickblogs(at)gmail(dot)com] thanks!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

LOVE THE COOKBOOK!!!!!!

:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)